

I love my new camera! (Happy Mother's Day to me!) I was so disappointed when my other camera died, but it sure has been fun learning/experimenting with my new one. Now I'm ready for the beach!
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
11 comments:
Wallace,
I've had so much fun taking pics of the kids. I caught some awesome action shots of Jack doing skateboard tricks today. It's great being able to instantly delete or keep the ones you want. Thanks for all of your advice!
The group shot was taken on Mother's Day. All of the kids look so big!
I tried to get Vickie and David in the pic, too...but they refused to cooperate!
Jen, I love your pictures. You are doing a great job with your new camera. O.K., let's go to the beach,I'm ready too....MOM K
Wow! They look great! I'm glad that you like the new cam.
Vic - Bailey looks SO old! I can't believe that she is going to go to Grissom!
Vic - Why did you not want to be in the Mother's Daylove pic?
LOL because i was exhausted and in cut off sweats and a tshirt...i know Bop is starting to look older all of the sudden!! I love Meme's pose in that one too. The pix of AK is awesome!
AND if you look behind them, thats the lovely hanging basket for Daylove from MaryAnna and Jerry....
W - a new pic! Jen - love your pictures, I have a new camera also, (it's really for my job, but I get to use it on weekends!) Who ever posted the Easter picture of Mom and the first 5 kids, all decked out in their Sunday best, I want a copy please! Love, MaryAnna (aka Jerry's sister)
Vic,
I think it is Bailey's straight hair that makes her look older. She looks so pretty with it that way!
Jerry did a good job of picking out the flowers!
Post a Comment