Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hey everybody!

It's me... Abby Kaye!!! Don't you just love my new diva hairdo???


12 comments:

Wallace said...

HAHA! you look so great!!!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Where did you get that picture? I think that is a picture of you when you were a baby. I see your long, ugly, black, curly, greasy hairdo.
Love, Abby Kaye

Wallace said...

no.... look at your ears and lips... that is for sure you! It is a great picture also!

Anonymous said...

I agree! it does look like AK!

Vickie said...

THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

No! That's you, Wallace! It looks like you're sad because you got in trouble. It looks like you are sitting in Time Out!
From: Abby Kaye

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
At least I don't smell like meat!
From: Abby Kaye

Wallace said...

if i smell like meat, you smell like feet!!!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
If I smell like feet...
At least I'm sweet!
From: Abby Kaye

Anonymous said...

You go A.K.!!!!! aka sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

i'm staying out of this one!
JODIE

Wallace said...

Ah... Abby... you know that I am just monkey'ing around with you! Remember that I had promised to 'get you back' for your 'picture of me'.

I love you... and I can't wait to see you in a couple of week! Too bad Dee and I are going to be first to the beach! :)