This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
no joke.. any ideas?
Mine would be ANYTHING playing while i was at the beach!!
ha ha ha... but really...?
"take me out to the ballpark", "surfing the USA - by the Beachboys;Margartiville by Jimmy Buffet, "Alabama Rain" by Jim Croce, okay I've aged myself....mae
Silver Bells and It's beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
ok.... thanks pete!
Thanks Pete??? What about Mae?????
thanks mae;)
how about I'm bringing sexy back??
what do you need summer music for W?
"Kokomo"Remember that song?Aruba...Jamaica...ooh, I wanna take ya...
Jen - that is the perfect summer song!!!!! I love it! What is W planning? mae
Does it make you worried?
A little worried...:(mae
I hope he's not planning some "entertainment" for the beach. That's the last thing that we need!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
no joke.. any ideas?
Mine would be ANYTHING playing while i was at the beach!!
ha ha ha... but really...?
"take me out to the ballpark", "surfing the USA - by the Beachboys;Margartiville by Jimmy Buffet, "Alabama Rain" by Jim Croce, okay I've aged myself....mae
Silver Bells and It's beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
ok.... thanks pete!
Thanks Pete??? What about Mae?????
thanks mae
;)
how about I'm bringing sexy back??
what do you need summer music for W?
"Kokomo"
Remember that song?
Aruba...Jamaica...ooh, I wanna take ya...
Jen - that is the perfect summer song!!!!! I love it! What is W planning? mae
Does it make you worried?
A little worried...:(
mae
I hope he's not planning some "entertainment" for the beach. That's the last thing that we need!
Post a Comment