This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Does this look like Meme or what???? Happy Birthday!!!!
It does kinda scream "diva"!
That is hilarious and yes she looks like MeMe!! you can you feel the attitude coming off this picture!! Happy Birthday Granny!
Oh My!
Is the swimsuit missing a piece?
Why I believe something is missing...I had not noticed this before!!!! What was Nannie thinking?? HAmae
oh my! I didn't know that I was going to post an X rated picture! sorry!
LOL could it be on backwards??
ha!
Be warned: I have started to scan some more old pictures.... he he he (evil laugh)!;)
Oh MY!!!! (I love checking this!!)mae
i can tell!
Hmmm?????? Anyonymous if you can tell...you must like checking it too....and...put your name!!!mae
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Does this look like Meme or what???? Happy Birthday!!!!
It does kinda scream "diva"!
That is hilarious and yes she looks like MeMe!! you can you feel the attitude coming off this picture!! Happy Birthday Granny!
Oh My!
Is the swimsuit missing a piece?
Why I believe something is missing...I had not noticed this before!!!! What was Nannie thinking?? HA
mae
oh my! I didn't know that I was going to post an X rated picture! sorry!
LOL could it be on backwards??
ha!
Be warned: I have started to scan some more old pictures.... he he he (evil laugh)!
;)
Oh MY!!!! (I love checking this!!)
mae
Oh MY!!!! (I love checking this!!)
mae
i can tell!
Hmmm?????? Anyonymous if you can tell...you must like checking it too....and...put your name!!!
mae
Hmmm?????? Anyonymous if you can tell...you must like checking it too....and...put your name!!!
mae
Post a Comment