This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Abby Kaye, Jack and MeMe - seeing this picture makes me wish I was back on the beach with you guys!!!! Precious!
what about me?
Aww great pics!!! i wish we were all back!!
Oh W - you know, that goes without saying!!!! :) I don't think the trip could have been any better - just longer lasting!!!!!mae
Sexy ladies!!!
Jerry - is that you?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Abby Kaye, Jack and MeMe - seeing this picture makes me wish I was back on the beach with you guys!!!! Precious!
what about me?
Aww great pics!!! i wish we were all back!!
Oh W - you know, that goes without saying!!!! :) I don't think the trip could have been any better - just longer lasting!!!!!
mae
Sexy ladies!!!
Jerry - is that you?
Post a Comment