This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I still can't believe it! Go Brandon!
You have a little style. I see Smokey (Tennessee's mascot) behind the stairs. What's the long blue thing on the left of the screen. Dustin
Wow dust! Very observant! that long blue thing is now hanging on the wall... it's a shelf
lol well it is nice for an AUBURN room...
War eagle! - Dad
War Eagle!
ok... we all know that was not dad!JOdie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I still can't believe it! Go Brandon!
You have a little style. I see Smokey (Tennessee's mascot) behind the stairs. What's the long blue thing on the left of the screen.
Dustin
Wow dust! Very observant! that long blue thing is now hanging on the wall... it's a shelf
Wow dust! Very observant! that long blue thing is now hanging on the wall... it's a shelf
lol well it is nice for an AUBURN room...
War eagle! - Dad
War Eagle!
ok... we all know that was not dad!
JOdie
Post a Comment