Here is a blast from the past! Anyone notice anything funny in this picture?

(click on it to see it larger)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.

28 comments:
I see Vickie and Pris, who is that in the life jacket???
I see a UFO flying above Pris' head.
Funny...and scary all at the same time! It looks like Pete in the life jacket. I guess he was trying to be cautious around the UFO!
Don saw this picture...and he thought it was a pic of Bailey!
This is football season...not enough football talk!! Duhduh - how about those vols? Jack - WARPED EAGLE!!!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!! (#2 is not in the toilet bowl!!)
LOL at first glance i thought it was bailey and lydia!!!! too funny.. but the REAL question is...what was Pete doing in MY life jacket???
Vickie,
It's obvious...Pete was scared of the UFO flying above the beach. I'm sure that he wanted to be prepared...if he was zapped up!
LOL you may be right!!
hey guys! I died when I found this picture! I think that IS pete in the life jacket..... this just goes to prove that wearing the life jacket was not as uncool as you thought...!
Does Peter wearing it make it any cooler?
Vic - actually..... you do look a bit drowned in this pic... is it because pete took your life jacket?
See thats what im thinking too cuz look at pris' face as well. you can tell shes probably just had to save me...im just glad pete was safe in water up to his knees....
No, Pris just wanted to be in the front for the picture!
Wallace, What is it exactly that we are suppose to be noticing? Back to your original question.
who is the other person in the picture? they seem to be going in really deep. Did we loose someone without a life jacket?
mae had it right... it was the life jacket...
Anonymous asked a good question: Who is that other person in the water?
Mae is facing Pete.
Sherry is close to Pete(in between Pete and Mae).
Who is that person going way out into the water?
Maybe it was Jerry....
Who is that??? i cant tell either....
Jerry.... what that you?
Jeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy..... where have you been.........
Lydia saw this picture and couldn't remember wearing that bathing suit at Grayton beach...
I'm in the UFO.
Jerry
mom said that is not pete with the life jacket...
I saw this picture and freaked out. It's freaky how much I look like Aunt Pris!
Well...Who is in the life jacket?
Is that "Little Jerry" in the life jacket?
Well now I'm starting to get freaked out, you mean we had a stranger among us and didn't know it!! Or... maybe there were so many of us, we notice extras!
Post a Comment