No Way was it staged. If it was staged, he would have had time to comb his hair. Just look at how disshelveled and rumpled his hair is. That is a definite sign of a good cook.
Love the pic, I am surprised that dad didn't invite vic over for dinner... as many times that she has cooked RIBS for him.... oh well, the steaks were good... JODIE
Grill competition!!!! Let's plan one, next trip to the mountain!!!! Jerry doesn't believe you Dad, and he says if you are really cooking, he's dissapointed - and now he stands alone!!! mae
Don't feel bad vickie, I wasn't invited either for the dad steak grilling fest. I just happened over there and got a 'bite' literally one bite... i'll have to admit though it was good. he must have had some help. JODIE
To Jo's comment about the ribs..there has been NO invitation over for ribs ever since Dads comment at the beach during the tug of war about the "BIG GIRLS"!
24 comments:
Grandpa, U cook for me u would major cool points
Dustin
Wallace,
Nice try! I can tell that picture was "staged"! No one waves with an oven mit on...while grilling out steaks. Come on!
When MeMe saw this picture, she said...
"What? Paw Paw thinks he can cook?"
Even MeMe doubts the authenticity of the picture.
I don't think so!
Jerry
OH PUHLEEZE!!! We can ALL tell that picture was staged.....He was probably sitting on the swing and jumped up to have his picture taken....
OOH i wonder if Dad and I need to have a grill throwdown contest???? :-)
Vickie,
I like the idea of a grill throwdown contest. You know how competitive Dad is...he'll like the idea, too! I'll contact Bobby Flay.
wait till i get back up there!
No Way was it staged. If it was staged, he would have had time to comb his hair. Just look at how disshelveled and rumpled his hair is. That is a definite sign of a good cook.
i will have to admit that the oven mitt is throwing me off...i am thinking a grill competition would be good....i wonder what he was cooking?
Love the pic, I am surprised that dad didn't invite vic over for dinner... as many times that she has cooked RIBS for him....
oh well, the steaks were good...
JODIE
Grill competition!!!! Let's plan one, next trip to the mountain!!!! Jerry doesn't believe you Dad, and he says if you are really cooking, he's dissapointed - and now he stands alone!!!
mae
Don't feel bad vickie, I wasn't invited either for the dad steak grilling fest. I just happened over there and got a 'bite' literally one bite...
i'll have to admit though it was good. he must have had some help.
JODIE
Wallace said, "Wait till I get back up there!"
What does that mean? What is he gonna do? Eat another bite of steak?
Dad's hair does look a little messed up, but that's what happens when you jump off the swing and run over to stand behind a smoking grill. Duh!
heck ya - that means I want to eat!
where is dad? you know that he has seen this... but he has not defended himself....
HA! how can he defend himself when there is NOTHING to defend? heehee
To Jo's comment about the ribs..there has been NO invitation over for ribs ever since Dads comment at the beach during the tug of war about the "BIG GIRLS"!
Oh! I forgot about the "big girls" comment!!!!!!!! Dad is in trouble all over again!!!!
mae
why is he standing in the smoke?
Dad seems strangely quiet. Where is he and why is he not defending himself?
Question: Why is he standing in smoke?
Answer: Because he doesn't know how to grill...The pic was staged...duh!
Post a Comment