Thursday, October 2, 2008

From the archives...

I don't know if you guys know this or not.... I am trying to use some of my extra time to scan and organize some pictures. I have to tell you... I have found some real gems! This picture was taken in 1948 when mom was about 4 years old. I ask you.... who does this look like?


12 comments:

Wallace said...

Don't you just love it?!?

Anonymous said...

Mom looks like Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz". It's an adorable picture! Where are the flying monkeys?

Anonymous said...

they didn't come around for another twenty years

Anonymous said...

Be nice, Jerry!

Vickie said...

Oh my!! That looks JUST LIKE Jenny did!!!

Vickie said...

Also, i have a sign here at work that says "Don't Make Me Send Out My Flying Monkeys!"

Anonymous said...

Vickie - this looks like the park across the street from the apartment they lived in, doesn't it? And....she looks so much like Jenny did!
mae

Vickie said...

I think so too because I recognized the water fountain.

Anonymous said...

I think I recognize the white house across the street

Anonymous said...

The water fountain was green! Vickie - for two old broads - we have a good memory...
mae

Anonymous said...

Ole skinny legs! What is she looking for in the water fountain. Didn't anyone teach her to put her mouth to it, not her eye?

Jodie said...

I have to agree. I see a strong resemblance to Jenny. And I think she must be looking for Jerry in that water hole!
JODIE