Wallace thought this would be worth sharing. Bell had her first stage performance last Friday at her school's talent show. I can't believe how well she did. She sang a song titled "Friends" and dedicated it to her best friend in school. She rocked!
Jason, thanks for sharing this precious picture of Bell.I can't believe how much she has grown. Hope all is well with you and your family. We so enjoyed your visit. Please come again and soon. Love, Grandma Kaye
7 comments:
SO cute! I love the dress and the way she has her hip cocked. Too cute!
Oh my goodness! She is just about grown! mae
OH WOW!! That is fantastic and she looks all grown up!! ROCK ON BELL!
Jason, thanks for sharing this precious picture of Bell.I can't believe how much she has grown. Hope all is well with you and your family. We so enjoyed your visit. Please come again and soon. Love, Grandma Kaye
you go girl! love, liz
If that's not "Oooh-la-la", I don't know what is!
Jodie
What a precious pic! She looks like such a diva with her hand on her hip.
Post a Comment