Okay so its Friday the 13th.... Anyone superstitious? Aww come on not even a little? What about a black cat crossing your path? Not walking under a ladder? Throwing a little salt over your shoulder? Seven years bad luck if you break a mirror?Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is one creepy picture. I'm impressed...but not superstitious.
Are you trying to scare us sistah??????? mae
LOL no i was just wondering who is superstitious..i know i will hesitate before walking under a ladder...
Okay, I'll admit it, "step on a crack, break your mother's back", always creeped me out....I avoid them....
mae
LOL We have 3 Friday the 13ths this year...
OWE......
Tell Dust I've got him some more chocolate covered cherries....
Jo
Eww Jo, YUCK!! I told you he ate the whole box that night the last time you gave him some...
Now that everyone is finally well in my house.... we'll come see you this weekend!
Jo
Post a Comment