This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
hey! the cubs! get pics! Wish that we could be there to see him pitch!
Jo - thanks for the update... you are really showing up your sisters with all of the posts... I still want to see some spring break pics!
he's doing awesome! His batting average is 5th in the whole league. he's getting so big!JODIE
5th? wow!
You go Bran!
Jerry? is that you? did you survive tax season?
Great Pictures! I saw him Friday night and i think he gets his abilities from his Aunt Vickie...
Wrong.....not Jerry, but Guickie. I forgot to sign my name. MOM K
Thanks for asking W - Jerry did survive tax season, and so did I!!Good job Brandon!mae
I know i rock-Bran
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hey! the cubs! get pics! Wish that we could be there to see him pitch!
Jo - thanks for the update... you are really showing up your sisters with all of the posts... I still want to see some spring break pics!
he's doing awesome! His batting average is 5th in the whole league. he's getting so big!
JODIE
5th? wow!
You go Bran!
Jerry? is that you? did you survive tax season?
Great Pictures! I saw him Friday night and i think he gets his abilities from his Aunt Vickie...
Wrong.....not Jerry, but Guickie. I forgot to sign my name. MOM K
Thanks for asking W - Jerry did survive tax season, and so did I!!
Good job Brandon!
mae
I know i rock
-Bran
Post a Comment