Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dustin!

Ok today is Dustin's 20th birthday and I cant believe I dont have any pictures of him on my computer at work....but I thought this one looked like him... :-) Anyway, Happy Birthday Dustin!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor duh duh!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! You have to admit, your mom does have a sense of humor!!!!!!

aunt mae

Anonymous said...

I remember the day you were born!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Dust,
No matter what your momma says, you are much cuter than that monkey!
JOdie

Wallace said...

oh my... he looks just like his daddy!

Dust - I hope you have a great birthday! Is it hard to believe that you are no longer a teenager???

Anonymous said...

That was a good one, wallace.

Wallace said...

that wasn't a joke.......

Anonymous said...

Vickie - you better get David in on this.....

Wallace said...

Jen - I know that you were a big fan of my leprechaun pictures... you need to check out my fairy pic...

Anonymous said...

Dustin, I can't believe you are 20 years old. Seems like yesterday that you were born. Hope you had a Happy Birthday. - Pumpkin Head a/k/a Granny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin. It's hard to believe that you're twenty. I told Don that yesterday was your birthday, and we started thinking back...

I think you were MeMe's age when Don and I got married. You were so cute!

Anonymous said...

"'WERE' so cute"???

Anonymous said...

Come on, you know what I mean. I have several memories of Dustin cuddled up in a blanket, eating dry cheerios out of a bowl, while wearing pjs and watching t.v....at the age of 4. He was so cute.

Doing that at the age of 20...not so cute!

Anonymous said...

No offense, Dustin.

Vickie said...

LOL yes he still does that!!

Wallace said...

ah.... the cheerios! that was cute!

Anonymous said...

I have a memory of Dustin falling in the duck pond. All I remember are these TWO BIG eyes looking up at me as I'm reaching into that NASTY water pulling him out. He sure did stink when I took him back home!
Jodie