


I know in the years to come there will be many times that I am faced with the challenge of having to let my kids go. Before I know it, I'll be watching as Baby Brooke goes to Kindergarten for the first time. In a blink of an eye, Brandon will be going to college. This weekend I experienced a moment with Laura Beth that I will always remember. Words cannot describe that feeling when you just 'know' they've got it, and you let go......
15 comments:
that is SO cool. I love her smile and expression... You can really see that she is proud and exhilarated at the same time.
Congrats - LB!
Wow go LB...lets see...who has birthday today???? who is ANOTHER year older????
we haven't mastered bicycling up a hill yet, or we would have visited you, vickie!
JODIE
Jo - I remember this as well...wait until they drive off in a car....
And...Vickie...pete is another year OLDER, I'm another year BETTER!!!! mae
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mae and Pete!!!!!!
JODIE
PETE AND MARY, Happy Birthday! We hope you have a great day...love, Mom K and Dad
hey guys! Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, Mae and Pete!
Jo, cute pics!
jo - i can't get over just how much she looks like you in these pics! wow
i like her Joe Jonas shirt.
i like her Joe Jonas shirt.
Lydia - i knew you would
way to go, LB!!! and happy belated birthday to Mae and Pete!!
Laura Beth, you go girl....we are proud of you. What fun to be able to ride a bike on your own. Nannie
Post a Comment