Okay Granny these are the ones I was telling you about. The first two of are my azaleas but take a look at the last two and tell me if they are lilacs or jasmine...I can't remember which but I think its a lilac bush. Anybody else know?
Could be jerry....of course he would pick them from my rose bush and say they were from him...his motto is..."if it's free, it's me" Oh the wife of a CPA!!!
9 comments:
Pretty pics, Vic.
My guess is lilacs.
yea me too
These flowers make me so wish for Spring! It was SNOWING on me coming to work this morning!!!!
I do think these are lilics.mae
i think they are lilacs too except they dont smell as strong as i remember the ones on Hester Lane smelling.
ummmm.... my vote is for the rose bush
Beautiful pictures, Vickie. Thanks for sharing them with us. MOM K
rose bush?
The person that guessed "rose bush" is obviously someone who has never seen or sent roses to someone. Could this be...Jerry?
Could be jerry....of course he would pick them from my rose bush and say they were from him...his motto is..."if it's free, it's me"
Oh the wife of a CPA!!!
Post a Comment