Monday, September 14, 2009

A good day...

We have had a good first day with Mom and Dad... we have just hung out at our house and enjoyed catching up. Dad and I took a walk early in the day, and the three of us went for a walk this evening. Mom seemed to really enjoy the wild blackberries that are growing all over the side of the road. We even stopped to see and pet the new donkeys on our road. Mom had to dedicate her right hand as the donkey petting hand, and her left hand as the blackberry picking hand.






picking the berries...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic...Sam would be so jealous if he knew Dad was petting a donkey.

Anonymous said...

The "donkey hand/berry-picking hand" sounds like something that Dad would come up with. You know...Mr. Nasty-Nice.

Anonymous said...

Although, I think I would be the same way. I couldn't pet a donkey and then turn around and pick/eat berries.

Dad said...

Vickie - PLEASE remember to record 'America's got talent' tonight!

Anonymous said...

Who are you pulling for Dad?

Vickie said...

LOL Dad,its set to record and yes we are all fine..thanks for asking LOL!! Ok so if Granny designated a berry picking hand..that means she had to have been eating a few wouldnt you think??

Dad said...

I'm pulling for the guy from Kentucky... although the opera singer is good!

Anonymous said...

Dad,
You're in IRELAND! Let go of the t.v. thing, please!

Anonymous said...

great pics. Dad, I won't tell Sam when we go check on him later this week.
Jodie

Anonymous said...

So... W, I want to know what you think of the 'smores' and also the DVD. I know Dad has already shown it to you. How many times has he made you watch it?
Hahaha
Jodie

Wallace said...

LOL! I have not gotten into the smores.... i have to pace myself...

We have, however, watched the video twice! It is great! I really want a copy of all those scans!