Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sending Them Your Way!!!!!!







Ok. The elders are on their way. We got them on the plane in Huntsville, but I must tell you that it was very traumatic for my girls..... especially the little one! Bran was supposed to go, but he traded in the trip to the airport for a cupcake. He was invited to go with Carter to get a cupcake at GiGi's instead. Feed them well and send them back! We miss them!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls - don't be sad.....Nannie/Pawpaw need to take a trip like this!!! Be happy for them!

Wallace said...

lol.... i'm not sure who looks the most excited in the first two pictures....

Well... it is 5:30am here... and we are up and getting ready to go pick them up!

Wallace said...

JO - I like your shirt! ;)

Anonymous said...

yep.... thanks for noticing the shirt! BTW..... tell mom that LB cried herself to sleep last night....missing nannie

Jodie

Anonymous said...

In two of the pics Dad is clutching something in his arm. What is he holding?

Anonymous said...

I just talked to Mom and Dad. They sounded tired, but they made it to Ireland.

Anonymous said...

TIRED??????!!!!!! I thought mom had been at the 'pubs', she was slurring her speech so bad... hahaha.. ok, we'll call it tired.

Jodie

Vickie said...

oh my now that is pitiful...you can see the tears hanging off of brookes face!!!