Monday, April 12, 2010

Aren't We FABULOUS??


I absolutely love this picture!! I think its the best one that we've all done in a long time!! Thanks Granny for giving it to us.

10 comments:

Vickie said...

Do you wonder if Dad and Granny look at this picture and say" Thank goodness they dont all live here anymore?" LOL

Anonymous said...

who's the prettiest?

Anonymous said...

Mary and Sherry, we have a copy of this picture for you. I love this picture! MOM K

Wallace said...

I have my copy sitting here on my bookshelf!!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic, too. But I was wondering...How did Wallace get his pic before I got mine? I just got my copy a few days ago!

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
I think you're right. This is the best picture, but don't forget about the hula skirt one. That one was pretty good, too!

Wallace said...

I have had mine for ages... it came framed...

Anonymous said...

What? I had to beg for my copy!

Wallace said...

;)

J & D said...

This has trouble written all over it lol i love you guys what a beautiful bunch of silly women in my family we love you all Jake & Draven