LOL Dustin!! I can't believe he's 21 years old and think this picture looks just like him! But i will have to say he's been a great kid. Happy Birthday Dust!
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Which one is Dust? LOL Happy Birthday duh duh! We do dat luvin! :) (Thanks for always being there for me, when I fall)!
I remember the day he was born! Dad and I raced down to bham, and the whole way dad was saying, "don't be disappointed if we are not there when the baby is born?" we got there and waited... and waited... and ....after a long time.... THere was DUST! Happy Birthday Dust-Buster!!!! Jodie
I remember when you were a toddler and would sit quietly...watching cartoons...eating dry Cheerios out of a Cheerios bowl! Oh, wait...Don't you still do that?
Don just reminded me of what we were doing 21 years ago today...
Don and I were at Grissom's Senior Prom together...He was dating a friend of mine...and I was dating a friend of his. We were on a double-date together.
16 comments:
Which one is Dust? LOL
Happy Birthday duh duh! We do dat luvin! :) (Thanks for always being there for me, when I fall)!
Aunt Mae
LOL that was hilarious.."you alright?" never putting down the shrimp he was eating...
21? no way.... no... no way....
Hope you have a great birthday!!!!!
I remember the day he was born! Dad and I raced down to bham, and the whole way dad was saying, "don't be disappointed if we are not there when the baby is born?" we got there and waited... and waited... and ....after a long time.... THere was DUST!
Happy Birthday Dust-Buster!!!!
Jodie
Happy Birthday Dustin! ****21****
Can't believe it! Hope you have a great day. We love you. Granny and Grandpa Wallace
Happy Birthday, Dustin!
I remember when you were a toddler and would sit quietly...watching cartoons...eating dry Cheerios out of a Cheerios bowl! Oh, wait...Don't you still do that?
Dustin turned 21 today...
Jack just became a teenager...
I'm feeling a little "ancient" at the moment!
Jack a teenager? Oh no! Well at least he didn't have to share his birthday "with no baby"!
Don just reminded me of what we were doing 21 years ago today...
Don and I were at Grissom's Senior Prom together...He was dating a friend of mine...and I was dating a friend of his. We were on a double-date together.
Now I really feel "ancient"!
Bruce Pearl says "Happy Birthday"!
Jerry
is Bruce Pearl related to Aunt Pearl?
No Aunt Pearl is in a league all by herself....Bruce Pearl is UT's head basketball coach
Does Bruce Pearl know Aunt Pearl?
And how is Aunt Pearl? Haven't heard from her lately?
apparently helping coach basketball!
Post a Comment