We all know what a MeMe Monday is... but this is the first time that I have seen one in the 'wild'. So... just remember... no matter how bad your Monday is... at least you don't have a bucket stuck on your head!
well, my monday has been GREAT so far! we are babysitting the co-workers kids this week, and guess what???? i am already on my second load of laundry!!! and the 3-year old is not as "potty-trained" as we thought.....EVERYTHING was wet, including the much loved blankie..here's hoping everything gets dried before bedtime tonight!!!!!
Monday, is it really Monday? I thought it is Sunday! Just kidding...Brooke and I are having a great Monday. We saw Jenny this A.M.and the sun is shinning. Love ya guys!
hey guys... don't know if you saw this... but "The Treasure Ship" restaurant in Panama City burned. It was the really big restaurant that looked like a pirate ship. It had been open for 33 years.
12 comments:
ROLLING!! Well at least its good to know that even animals have MeMe Mondays too!
ZZZZZ.... I've been awake since 4 this morning!
MeME Monday here!
JODIE
I nearly died when i saw this poor sheep... but i could totally identify with how she must feel...
well, my monday has been GREAT so far! we are babysitting the co-workers kids this week, and guess what???? i am already on my second load of laundry!!! and the 3-year old is not as "potty-trained" as we thought.....EVERYTHING was wet, including the much loved blankie..here's hoping everything gets dried before bedtime tonight!!!!!
Monday, is it really Monday? I thought it is Sunday! Just kidding...Brooke and I are having a great Monday. We saw Jenny this A.M.and the sun is shinning. Love ya guys!
ok mom... you don't have to rub it in!
;)
I'm having a great Monday, too. Although, if I try and add one more thing to my "already too busy" week...I might stick my head in a bucket!
Deedra,
Is that "sarcasm" I hear? Laundry and potty-training will get you every time!
happy to report that tuesday is going much better....a few tears,.... but i gave him a hug and wallace is much better
I love it Deedra - funny!!!!! :)
mae
yea..... real funny.... :(
hey guys... don't know if you saw this... but "The Treasure Ship" restaurant in Panama City burned. It was the really big restaurant that looked like a pirate ship. It had been open for 33 years.
Here is a link to the news article.
http://www.newsherald.com/articles/fire-83397-city-reported.html
Post a Comment