Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aunt E


7 comments:

Vickie said...

ok why is E's picture here?

Anonymous said...

She just wanted to wish everyone a good time at the beach. Oh, and she said that everyone had better behave themselves!

Vickie said...

LOL now Aunt E knows we would all behave.....

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
Do you feel motivated to make 50 loaves of banana bread? I'll mash the bananas for you.

Vickie said...

OH LORD NO!! girl i still cant eat banana bread to this day! LOL

Anonymous said...

And Vickie you make the Lane cake and I'll lick the icing! YUM! What was in that icing? Oh yeah...mamaw should liked it! Aunt E wore many hats,she was a beuatician, a cashier, a teacher, worked in the family courts (I was never sure what she did there), gardner and in her exact words.."A mother to many"! God love Aunt E!!! mae

Anonymous said...

By the way...it's 10:20 p.m, Thursday night...and I'm PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tar balls here we come....