This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Oh, my! I love this pic, too! You're such a great photographer. Thanks for all of your hard work.
aww too cute but Consuelo looks like she doesnt have any legs heehee
Love this one also! W - you are such a good photographer! Daylove to you!mae
hey. thanks for being willing (and fun) models! I just uploaded a photo of mom and dad on my website.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, my! I love this pic, too! You're such a great photographer. Thanks for all of your hard work.
aww too cute but Consuelo looks like she doesnt have any legs heehee
Love this one also! W - you are such a good photographer! Daylove to you!
mae
hey. thanks for being willing (and fun) models! I just uploaded a photo of mom and dad on my website.
Post a Comment