This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Love it!
I promise that the last photo was not planned!
I love the pics, too!
When Mallory saw the pic of Jake asleep on the raft, she asked, "What happened? Is he dead?"
Looks like Jake had a great time.
Jake always has a good time!!! Gotta love that Jake Pierce! mae
is he sleeping with his lips pursed?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love it!
I promise that the last photo was not planned!
I love the pics, too!
When Mallory saw the pic of Jake asleep on the raft, she asked, "What happened? Is he dead?"
Looks like Jake had a great time.
Jake always has a good time!!! Gotta love that Jake Pierce! mae
is he sleeping with his lips pursed?
is he sleeping with his lips pursed?
Post a Comment