This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
OOH Im all shook up!! hey hey.. i love it. Happy Birthday Granny!!
lol.... good one1
Vickie, why are you quoting MeMe? You know that she says that all the time!Happy Birthday, Mom!
Wallace, I luv the picture. Thanks Vickie and Jen for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day and got a "hug" from Ireland! - MOM K
ok... i have updated several times in a row... it is time for someone else! Don't any of you have cute kid pics? or first day of school pics?
PLEASE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OOH Im all shook up!! hey hey.. i love it. Happy Birthday Granny!!
lol.... good one1
Vickie, why are you quoting MeMe? You know that she says that all the time!
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Wallace, I luv the picture. Thanks Vickie and Jen for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day and got a "hug" from Ireland! - MOM K
ok... i have updated several times in a row... it is time for someone else! Don't any of you have cute kid pics? or first day of school pics?
PLEASE!
Post a Comment