taco bell was great! notice that they serve french fries there! How strange is that?!?! Don't worry... i didn't waste my time with the fries... those were for Dee.
Enjoy this while you can W! If I ate like this...my ankles would swell so bad, couldn't wear socks, my blood pressure reading would be 200/170; my cholesterol reading would probably be around 400, my midriff would be so bloated I would have to wear a Moomoo! But....hey enjoy! HA!
21 comments:
O.K....if my dreams will come true...I wanna go there! -MOM K
LOOK at all that food! Did you spend your whole allowance for August?.....
JODIE
I LOVE IT!!!!
Hope you have had a Perfect birthday... sounds like you have!
JODIE
I LOVE IT!!! im with Granny, if my dreams will come true i wanna go with her. :-) now you've got me wanting Taco Bell!
I LOVE IT!!! im with Granny, if my dreams will come true i wanna go with her. :-) now you've got me wanting Taco Bell!
Oh my goodness, I didn't notice ALL THE FOOD. There's enough food there for about 10 people. Sure hope you're not gonna be SICK.
This is Uncle Wallace's birthday picture. How old is he? "33" Oh my gosh he is so old.....Brooke
This picture is hilarious...and scary...all at the same time.
BTW...My dreams never include Taco Bell or any other fake Mexican food!
He must be one, hungry dude!
taco bell was great! notice that they serve french fries there! How strange is that?!?! Don't worry... i didn't waste my time with the fries... those were for Dee.
ok... I'm going to bed. I have had a great birthday... but I have really missed all of you!
Daylove!
I have put your "birthday"picture on my desktop. This picture is a "hoot". Love you lots, Wallace.-MOM K
Has anyone heard from Wallace today? Did he make it through the night? Did the indigestion kill him?
Enjoy this while you can W! If I ate like this...my ankles would swell so bad, couldn't wear socks, my blood pressure reading would be 200/170; my cholesterol reading would probably be around 400, my midriff would be so bloated I would have to wear a Moomoo! But....hey enjoy! HA!
WII, how are you today? Did you survive all that heavy food and celebrating? We are all anxious to hear from you. We do dat lovin! MOM K
Ha! yea... I survived... but I chose to eat something healthy (a baked potato) for lunch today.
....and I wonder why?
Taco Bell Theme Song...
Beans beans
good for the heart
the more you eat them
the more
oh I forgot the words. W can you fill in the blank
Jodie thanks for the "Taco Bell Theme Song."
i just updated the site...
Post a Comment