
Three years ago I promised Don that when we moved to G'ville, I would start cooking dinner several nights a week. I told him that I wanted to get a menu board so that I could announce and answer the nightly question: "What are we having for dinner tonight?" It took me a long time, but I have finally bought a menu board for the kitchen. It's a hit! Don and the kids love it...and they often use it as a tool for self-expression.
16 comments:
It took me 3 years to find the menu board, so it will probably take at least another 3 years before I start cooking dinner several nights a week.
lol... i love the LO's!
It's fun to see what "pops" up on the board each day. AK always writes an insprirational message, Jack always writes something crazy, amd MeMe always writes..."I love Mom".
I love this!! Maybe i need to get one for "those people"? There is no telling what will show up on mine...
I have to confess... when I first saw this I thought it was something Vickie would have (so that Dust knows what will be for dinner)!
Way to go girl! You are ahead of the game. Now, why didn't I think of this? Mom K
did you realize that the family blog started back in 2007??? I love it!
Joey still asks me what's for dinner and he hasn't lived with us for years! Some things never change I suppose! :)
what is for dinner?
mom..... If you had this would you have announced that spaghetti noodles would be in the veg. soup?
I was just wondering...
Your fav daughter
this is hilarious! I can't believe that I haven't checked this alllllll week. That tells you something about my week!
JODIE
No, secret soup is secret soup! Always!
When we were all home, "secret soup" was items cleaned out of the fridge! Sorry Mom I still associate okra (Yuck) with that secret soup! mae
Mae... even I have had "secret soup"!!!
just updated the site
just updated the site
Post a Comment