This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Precious family! I love the way Brookie is holding her head in the second pic! :)
Thanks for posting!!Jodie
Beautiful family, great picture! Thanks Wallace for posting these pictures! MOM K
Jo - when do you head back to school?
these are so sweet!
W- I'm there already!!!!Jo
Oh, Jo.... So sorry! When do the kids start?
just updated the site again
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Precious family! I love the way Brookie is holding her head in the second pic! :)
Thanks for posting!!
Jodie
Beautiful family, great picture! Thanks Wallace for posting these pictures! MOM K
Jo - when do you head back to school?
these are so sweet!
W- I'm there already!!!!
Jo
Oh, Jo.... So sorry! When do the kids start?
just updated the site again
Post a Comment