This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I just wanted to say that this photo was posted for mom. thank you for not naming me Tom...
good ol' uncle tom.....
Yes it's good to see "uncle Tom" again, although I seem to. Recall when he had his tv show, some of us weren't allowed to watch :-)
It's not unusual...
My my my Delilah
Thanks for the memories. I have to say, I really did LIKE old TOM. I must have had a loose screw. Ha Ha!!MOM K
IT WAS HARD TO COMPETE WITH TOM. -Dad
I have to say... it has been about 5 years but he had not seemed to age a day!
Dad - Don't worry... Tom is moving very slowly these days...!
This was a weird post! Too weird for me...I don't have a comment!
just updated with another pic...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I just wanted to say that this photo was posted for mom. thank you for not naming me Tom...
good ol' uncle tom.....
Yes it's good to see "uncle Tom" again, although I seem to. Recall when he had his tv show, some of us weren't allowed to watch :-)
It's not unusual...
My my my Delilah
Thanks for the memories. I have to say, I really did LIKE old TOM. I must have had a loose screw. Ha Ha!!
MOM K
IT WAS HARD TO COMPETE WITH TOM. -Dad
I have to say... it has been about 5 years but he had not seemed to age a day!
Dad - Don't worry... Tom is moving very slowly these days...!
This was a weird post! Too weird for me...I don't have a comment!
just updated with another pic...
Post a Comment