This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Oh my! That's all I can say is Oh my! mae
Well...maybe one comment, we're coming up on 30 years of...of...of..oh yeah wedded bliss!
who is that cute little boy?
Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing.....
That made me smile today, and I needed that!!!!JODIE
What a great picture! Who has the biggest smile?
Why is Mae clutching on to Wallace?
glad you guys like the pic. I thought it was fun!If you look - Jodie is holding on to me too. Did y'all think I was going to run away?
My right hand is also resting on your arm. I bet we were all trying to keep you still!
Lol oh my!! Is that not a blast from the past?
Yikes!
Love the picture! I love you all! MOM K
just updated the site
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh my! That's all I can say is Oh my!
mae
Well...maybe one comment, we're coming up on 30 years of...of...of..oh yeah wedded bliss!
who is that cute little boy?
Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing.....
That made me smile today, and I needed that!!!!
JODIE
What a great picture! Who has the biggest smile?
Why is Mae clutching on to Wallace?
glad you guys like the pic. I thought it was fun!
If you look - Jodie is holding on to me too. Did y'all think I was going to run away?
My right hand is also resting on your arm. I bet we were all trying to keep you still!
Lol oh my!! Is that not a blast from the past?
Yikes!
Love the picture! I love you all! MOM K
just updated the site
Post a Comment