This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
when did dad have these pants? and why?
too funny and i really dont remember dad ever having camouflage anything...wow
with a yellow shirt too... makes you wonder if it was tucked in...
I love his blue socks...and the fact that we're all talking about Dad...while trying to avoid talking about ourselves.
Let's keep it that way...I see some "business" in his shirt pocket.
I can tell that's Paw Paw in the middle. He looks so natural.
Jodie, is that an All-State t-shirt???
Jodie? I don't see Jodie in this picture.
Where did the country girl come from?
remember how we all used to sit on the couch like this? lol
Lordy - got the perm thing going on there!
Great picture. I love it! Where have all the people gone? -MOM K
remember when Pippi was young and could sit up? I bet she jumped up there on her own too...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
when did dad have these pants? and why?
too funny and i really dont remember dad ever having camouflage anything...wow
with a yellow shirt too... makes you wonder if it was tucked in...
I love his blue socks...and the fact that we're all talking about Dad...while trying to avoid talking about ourselves.
Let's keep it that way...
I see some "business" in his shirt pocket.
I can tell that's Paw Paw in the middle. He looks so natural.
Jodie, is that an All-State t-shirt???
Jodie? I don't see Jodie in this picture.
Where did the country girl come from?
remember how we all used to sit on the couch like this? lol
Lordy - got the perm thing going on there!
Great picture. I love it! Where have all the people gone? -MOM K
remember when Pippi was young and could sit up? I bet she jumped up there on her own too...
Post a Comment