ROLLING!! yes he was very Ninja like, right up until he hit himself in the head with his numchuks...Jack was adorable, i will check and see if we still have the bunny outfit...maybe bailey has it.
My kids loved this picture. All three of them could pick out Bailey because she "still looks the same", but they could not figure out who the ninja and dalmatian were.
9 comments:
I don't know... but he sure looks like he wants to beat you up. look at how he is cutting his eyes... very ninja like....
so cute!!!
Vickie, I need to borrow that bunny outfit for this halloween.
Think i could get brookie to be a bunny....?
JODIE
ROLLING!! yes he was very Ninja like, right up until he hit himself in the head with his numchuks...Jack was adorable, i will check and see if we still have the bunny outfit...maybe bailey has it.
lol... i forgot about him hitting himself in the head... i think dad has that on video. I remember him saying "I'm gunna beat you up"...
does brooke not want to dress up?
My kids loved this picture. All three of them could pick out Bailey because she "still looks the same", but they could not figure out who the ninja and dalmatian were.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! It is precious. Thanks for sharing it with us. MOM K
Why are the numchucks not in the photo?
They had probably been confiscated at this point...
PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS....all three!
Post a Comment