Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!




Saturday was the official trick-or-treat day in Guntersville. We had so much fun! We ended up with 243 trick-or-treaters this year. The girls each ended up with a bag full of candy. The boys watched the Auburn game all night. Get ready...I'm gonna say it...WAR EAGLE!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...glad you all had a good time. Sorry we missed it. Love ya, MOM K

Anonymous said...

Mom,
You're coming next year! You would have really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I know that you were expecting to see hillbilly costumes. Sorry to disappoint. We're saving those for Grayton Beach 2010!

Anonymous said...

I meant...2012!

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Thanks!!!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

one more thing.... Did "Donny" have fun handing out candy?

Anonymous said...

Donny enjoyed handing out candy, but he enjoyed the Auburn game more!

Wallace said...

tell Don that I like the 'goat'!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I will, but what about the pumpkin? Are you impressed with the intricate carving techniques and paint application?

Wallace said...

very! I wanted to do carve a pumpkin this year... but never got around to getting one.

Anonymous said...

I'm not impressed...Roll Tide!
Sandy and Danny Zuker??????

Wallace said...

just updated the site