DAD - NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he did not like you best! I think he has a particular fond affection for a certain son in law! That would be ummmmm JERRY!
Umm...and Jenny I hate to tell you this, but I told Sherry the other day about the "Iron Bowl" party and she said "what's the Iron Bowl"....great Auburn fan!!!
Ok.... First of all... as far as 'who likes who the best".... Vickie has the shirt! 2nd- I don't think he's ever trusted Jenny, wallace, or Sherry to hold a Rope on top of the roof (2nd level) that he has tied around his waist.... Ummm... that would be vickie and me (jodie) so now who does he like the best... ROLL TIDE, Jodie
11 comments:
way to go dad!
this was staged.....
It was all an act...
nope.... his idea...
I agree. he does look mighty proud.
Dad has always liked Wallace, Sherry, and me the best...and AUBURN! War Eagle!
Boy, please don't stir the pot! I have to live with all these girls. -DAD
DAD - NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he did not like you best! I think he has a particular fond affection for a certain son in law! That would be ummmmm
JERRY!
Umm...and Jenny I hate to tell you this, but I told Sherry the other day about the "Iron Bowl" party and she said "what's the Iron Bowl"....great Auburn fan!!!
Ok.... First of all... as far as 'who likes who the best".... Vickie has the shirt!
2nd- I don't think he's ever trusted Jenny, wallace, or Sherry to hold a Rope on top of the roof (2nd level) that he has tied around his waist.... Ummm... that would be vickie and me (jodie)
so now who does he like the best...
ROLL TIDE, Jodie
hey! he asked me to hold the rope too!
Dad - this pic was your idea... remember?
Post a Comment