Monday, February 28, 2011

Murder @ our house...


Hey guys! We had a murder mystery dinner at our house this weekend. It turned out to be AWESOME! I have posted a few pics on our website: HERE, but I thought that I would share a couple here too.

We had a great time... but it really made me start thinking about my costume for the next beach trip!


(this is our conservatory/sun room)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like sooooo much fun! Hey....maybe Blue Crab should host host Mystery/dinner one night!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! I love the vintage-looking picture! That is so cool! I would to see a picture of you and Deedra.

I bet the murder-mystery dinner was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I just checked out your website...I didn't realize that you were the guy in the military uniform! I never would have recognized you! I thought you were the one taking the picture, that is why I studied the picture so hard...looking for Deedra!

You costume is awesome! I love the picture of you and Deedra (on your website). It's great, too!

Wallace said...

lol... jen - it shouldn't surprise me that you didn't recognize me... after all - you didn't even recognize me in real life!

Wallace said...

a murder mystery dinner at the beach would be fun... but they are limited to only 8 people.......... :(

Anonymous said...

Oh my, again! I just talked to Mom and she told me that Deedra was in the group photo, too. I looked at that picture several times and never saw her. I thought she was the one taking the picture.

Wallace said...

lol. jen.. you need to get your eyes checked.

Anonymous said...

now i've got to go to your website
..... after i finish giving a test.

Jodie