Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heading to Grayton Beach


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to Grayton Beach for Spring Break. While I'm there, I'm going to check out this new house, "Salty Sunset", for 2012. It's a 5 bdrm/5.5 bath house that sleeps 18. It has a gulf view and private pool. I thought this might be a good choice to replace Blue Crab in 2012.

Anonymous said...

This house is in New Grayton. Grayton Dunes sits directly behind this house.

BTW...The guy standing under the porch (on the left)...kind of creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

Jenny - makes me want to go back!!!!!!!!!!! Blue Crab is fine, but is showing some age...
mae

Anonymous said...

Jenny - makes me want to go back!!!!!!!!!!! Blue Crab is fine, but is showing some age...
mae

Vickie said...

oh this really makes me want to go now!!! i was going to ask who the guy was in the picture and if he came with the house or not???? Mae cant you see us on that deck??

Anonymous said...

I'm already on the deck with a margarita! Yes, a morning Margarita!
mae

Anonymous said...

Maybe the guy under the porch will fix us the Margaritas....hmmm...?

Vickie said...

HA! well im thinking if we put a splash of orange juice in them, we could call them breakfast... im just saying :-)

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny!

I bet the "guy under the porch" could show up for dinner one night...or jump in the pool and start swimming with us...and no one would question who he was.

Anonymous said...

Jenny - he can do that if he plays "bartender" to me and Vickie! V - I like your breakfast idea.....goodness this is making me wish I was there.

Where are you staying Jenny?

Anonymous said...

We're staying at the Grayton Beach Duplex near the Red Bar. I can't wait to eat at the Red Bar Friday night. Yum!

Anonymous said...

BTW...Wallace has requested a name change:

Instead of having a Hillbilly Hoedown in 2012, he likes the idea of having a "Hillbilly Hootenanny".

Anonymous said...

Okay I looked up the defenition of a hootennay...."A celebratory event held in the southern US and possibly featuring some of the following: home-brewed hooch, straw hats, people dipping socially, banjo, shotguns; group tends to be wild, uninhibited, yet holds conservative views of most of its participants". Yep...this sounds like our bunch!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Who looked up the definition? I'm so impressed! I think the definition for Hootenanny definitely fits our bunch.

It's official:
Grayton Beach 2012 will include a "Hillbilly Hootenanny"!

Anonymous said...

As I was typing this last comment, MeMe was leaning over my shoulder and reading my words out loud. When she came to the word "hootenanny", she said, "HootieMommy". I almost died!

Anonymous said...

Jen, Don, Jack, Abby Kaye, and MeMe,
Have a great time at the beach and don't forget to take a walk on the beach for ME. Love you guys! MOM K

Anonymous said...

I think Jenny has a new nickname......

Anonymous said...

Is that Jerry in the picture?

Wallace said...

How did I miss that the family website has been updated??? and it was a good one too!

I'm with y'all. I can't wait to go to the beach!

Wallace said...

Jen - be sure to take lots of pics of the new house!