This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Great picture! Laura Beth looks so grown up.
Where's Brooke's picture?
Ah! I love it! Why didn't I get a copy of dance pictures last year?? She has really grown up!
Laura Beth, I love this picture. Can't wait to see you DANCE!!!! -Nanny a/k/a Guickie a/k/a Grandma Kaye
anyone want to see me dance?
Not really, but I would like to know why you're sporting a leather jacket and dark shades in your profile pic.
You can dance?
didn't you see the riverdance we did a few years ago????
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great picture! Laura Beth looks so grown up.
Where's Brooke's picture?
Ah! I love it! Why didn't I get a copy of dance pictures last year?? She has really grown up!
Laura Beth, I love this picture. Can't wait to see you DANCE!!!! -Nanny a/k/a Guickie a/k/a Grandma Kaye
anyone want to see me dance?
Not really, but I would like to know why you're sporting a leather jacket and dark shades in your profile pic.
You can dance?
didn't you see the riverdance we did a few years ago????
Post a Comment