This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
We just found out that Lauren is going to Grayton Beach, too! Yeah! We are so excited about seeing her at the beach!
Okay Jenny - now you're really making me want to go to the beach and to see my people!mae
O.k. we made it here, but we got stuck in the sand before we got parked. The sheriff came, but couldn't pull us out. So we called a tow truck to help us. Instead of going to Red Bar, we are eating Fat Daddy pizza tonight. Yum.Jenny
Still a vacation - right?
I'm with Mae, I wanna go to the beach and see my people too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We just found out that Lauren is going to Grayton Beach, too! Yeah! We are so excited about seeing her at the beach!
Okay Jenny - now you're really making me want to go to the beach and to see my people!
mae
O.k. we made it here, but we got stuck in the sand before we got parked. The sheriff came, but couldn't pull us out. So we called a tow truck to help us. Instead of going to Red Bar, we are eating Fat Daddy pizza tonight. Yum.
Jenny
Still a vacation - right?
I'm with Mae, I wanna go to the beach and see my people too!
Post a Comment