This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Wow! an update!!!! I was beginning to wonder if anything new was ever going to happen in AL!
WAIT! Why is Dad in the middle of the 'girl's day'?
HAha!!! Funny that you would ask about DAD.....
ROLLING!! he wanted to be included in the girls day so bad!!
I loved Girls Days! We have to do it again soon! And that Layla....adorable! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! an update!!!! I was beginning to wonder if anything new was ever going to happen in AL!
WAIT! Why is Dad in the middle of the 'girl's day'?
HAha!!! Funny that you would ask about DAD.....
ROLLING!! he wanted to be included in the girls day so bad!!
I loved Girls Days! We have to do it again soon! And that Layla....adorable! :)
Post a Comment