Last night was Brandon's last night playing ball at our park. He's been there since he was 4, starting with tee-ball. Next year he will move up to the Babe Ruth league. He had a great game, and even got one of the two game balls!
Brandon, What a great season you had and a wonderful game Thursday night. (I knew you could hit that ball to the fence!!) Pawpaw and I love coming to your games. Love ya, Guickie
3 comments:
Bran! That is great!! Congrats on moving up and the game ball! We are SO proud of you!
Brandon,
What a great season you had and a wonderful game Thursday night. (I knew you could hit that ball to the fence!!) Pawpaw and I love coming to your games. Love ya, Guickie
Brandon,
I'm glad that we were able to see your last game. You're a great player!
Post a Comment