This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
too cool!!!!! So glad that you can update the website with your phone!!! hope you found bill!
We did have fun. I just think Bill had a better time...
I went to the AT&T store... Had to het the app blogpress. It's easy to post with phone now
cool. ok... i have to ask. what was bill doing that he had a better time?
Ummm he roamed around while the kids whined and I looked for shade.... In the desert
Love the picture. Thanks for posting. Share more!!! MOM K
Post a Comment
6 comments:
too cool!!!!! So glad that you can update the website with your phone!!! hope you found bill!
We did have fun. I just think Bill had a better time...
I went to the AT&T store... Had to het the app blogpress. It's easy to post with phone now
cool. ok... i have to ask. what was bill doing that he had a better time?
Ummm he roamed around while the kids whined and I looked for shade.... In the desert
Love the picture. Thanks for posting. Share more!!! MOM K
Post a Comment