Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello From Spain!

Don't worry... I took a walk on the beach for all my people!

Can't wait 'till Grayton 2011!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

where have you been, stranger?

Anonymous said...

there's an old knock, knock joke...
something about Jamaica

Wallace said...

hey! we are back.... and i did make'a text to my dad. did he not tell ya?

Anonymous said...

News Flash: It is 2011! We're looking forward to Grayton 2012!

Anonymous said...

Sure am glad you are back. We have missed talking to you. Glad you had a good trip. "Happy Halloween"!!!
Mom K

Anonymous said...

Dad text? We've been working with him for a year. All he can text is "hi". You've got a job when you come home....,

Wallace said...

Jen - that is how much I'm looking forward to it! I wish that it was 2011!

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to the beach trip, too. The girls have already bought a swimsuit for Spencer. It is orange with blue crabs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!