Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tis the season

One asked for a puppy. The other asked for a guinea pig.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Wallace said...

wow! is it that time of year again??? I know what they asked for.... they want their uncle wallace to come back in Jan!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! You're on top of it...You've already put up your trees and been to see Santa. Have you started wrapping gifts yet?

Anonymous said...

What did Brandon ask for?

An Iron Bowl win?

Vickie said...

now that is funny!

Anonymous said...

Santa visit already? I've barely gotten through Halloween! HA

Anonymous said...

Okay - I know all you high tech bloggers have Christmas pics! We need a new blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't get a puppy. And Brooke did not get a guinea pig. Bu those who know my mom know that we would not get the pets we wanted but, we were not surprised when we didn't get a dog or guinea pig.
i already have the best and most smartest dog ever.
LB