Sunday, March 25, 2012

45 Years!


Here are a couple of pics of the happy couple!





.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I've been checking to see when you would put on pics!
Jodie

Vickie said...

LOL! I love these pictures :-)

Anonymous said...

My sweet Ward and June! Love you both very much! You are such an inspiration to us all.....
Dad, you've said you and Kaye never regreted for a day that you took us in as your own...we've never regreted it either....not for a second! Oh yeah, the best part? We gained 3 special sisters and another pesty brother!
mae

Anonymous said...

Where did you find those OLD people? JK JK. Thanks for a wonderful "Happy Anniversary" Celebration. It was so good to see everyone. Love you all....MOM K

Anonymous said...

mom said, "oh i hope he didn't put these on Facebook."

too funny

Wallace said...

Don't worry.... I know better!

Pete said...

I want to know why Grannie left her face covered... *snicker*