This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Mary, Hope you are having sweet dreams. -K. & Dad
wow..... vickie... you are going to be in trouble........
I'm thinking 'christmas ornament' 2012
Oh my! "Sleeping Beauty" pictures should never be used against you.Jenny
I know Jenny, right?? And I thought Vickie loved me! :(mae
hahah classic mom classic
Why thank you Lizard! Your Dad is in trouble....
Mae, I am impressed... are you sleeping sitting up?Jodie
Vickie does luv you Mae lol
Mae, are you still napping? Time to wake up.
No Vic, I'm not still napping...Jerry better be careful with that picture taking...he might find something where the sun don't shine!!!!mae
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Mary,
Hope you are having sweet dreams. -K. & Dad
wow..... vickie... you are going to be in trouble........
I'm thinking 'christmas ornament' 2012
Oh my! "Sleeping Beauty" pictures should never be used against you.
Jenny
I know Jenny, right?? And I thought Vickie loved me! :(
mae
hahah classic mom classic
Why thank you Lizard! Your Dad is in trouble....
Mae,
I am impressed... are you sleeping sitting up?
Jodie
Vickie does luv you Mae lol
Mae, are you still napping? Time to wake up.
No Vic, I'm not still napping...Jerry better be careful with that picture taking...he might find something where the sun don't shine!!!!
mae
Post a Comment