This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
I love it! She really captured my eyes! I'm glad to see that someone out there appreciates a good picture... and my good looks! Thanks ME ME!
I almost forgot...Do I get to have a copy of the picture? And does she want a copy of my picture?
Son, you are looking more like me every day.........Dad
FIXXXXXX the FACE!
I did fix it!
Dad... I had one of your coughing/hiccup attacks last night... thanks!
Why am I the only one with a picture?
That is wonderful and i would have known anywhere that it was a picture of Wallace!! Thanks Me Me!!
do you see how you are warping our young children with your creepy face?Jodie
p.s.I don't think I would admit to the coughing/hiccups episodes..... from chills to hic cups... what will be next?
what's next..... GOUT in the big toe!
We all know who said that!
No, you are all wrong.......it is heel spur.........oh my!!!!
At least he fixed the ole face!Jo-D
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love it! She really captured my eyes! I'm glad to see that someone out there appreciates a good picture... and my good looks! Thanks ME ME!
I almost forgot...
Do I get to have a copy of the picture?
And does she want a copy of my picture?
Son, you are looking more like me every day.........Dad
FIXXXXXX the FACE!
I did fix it!
Dad... I had one of your coughing/hiccup attacks last night... thanks!
Why am I the only one with a picture?
That is wonderful and i would have known anywhere that it was a picture of Wallace!! Thanks Me Me!!
do you see how you are warping our young children with your creepy face?
Jodie
p.s.
I don't think I would admit to the coughing/hiccups episodes..... from chills to hic cups... what will be next?
what's next..... GOUT in the big toe!
We all know who said that!
No, you are all wrong.......it is heel spur.........oh my!!!!
At least he fixed the ole face!
Jo-D
Post a Comment