
Hey everybody. Wallace told me about the family blog and this is my first official blog post ever.
This is a pic from the Bell and Jack's first day of school. I really tried to get the normal first day of school picture but the kids had something a little more "modern" in mind. I think Jack might have a modeling career ahead of him :)
20 comments:
Oh my! That is awesome! I really like the way he has his sleeve pushed up to show his muscle! Those are two good look'n kids!
Oh... and welcome to the blog!
How cute! Did Jackson learn his modeling techniques from his Uncle Jake? Bell looks precious, too. She has that typical older sister expression..."I can't believe he's doing that. How embarrassing!"
Post some more pictures. Where's Oliver? Love, Jenny
I LOVE IT!! and yes I agree Jackson may have a modeling career yet.. he's touch yet sensitive and I love Bells pony tails!!
Glad youre here!!
Precious! I can't wait to see more pics!
Jo-D
Bell and Jackson are adorable. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Love ya, Gradma K and Grandpa Wallace
Jas - they are precious!!!! That Jackson looks just like your Grandpa - it's amazing! Bell is doing a great job as older sis!
We need to see Oliver!!!! Love,
mae
ok... I get it... we are all goo goo gaa gaa-ing over the kids.... Jason wants us to ask to see a picture of the daddy! ....
so... where's the good-lookin' dad?
I agree we would love to see Oliver!!! and in im earlier post i meant to say Tough yet sensitive instead of touch...is this still Monday??
lord, now i said im instead of my.....i give up ;-)
I'm thinking vickie is a little "touched" these days!
I think you're right...Vickie does seem a little "touched" today. Will someone please volunteer to go and check on her after work?
Hey Vic - welcome to my world....I think it's called "50"!!! AAAAHHHH - I don't even like to say it!!!!!
LOL Hey speak for yourself!! All of you know that i am touched by an angel!!! heeheee
You're touched alright!!!!! Touched by what....that's the ?
What is with W looking so intellectual and all? Is this the face pic of the day???? The "pondering" look is much better than the scary look! :)
"Touched By An Angel"???????????
Mae, I think you're right ...It must be the 50 (or close to it) thing. "Touched By An Angel"... that is so, like 1980's. Hello?
Wow... you guys have been busy today
Wallace is back...pondering again.Don't you have anything witty to add about Vickie being "touched"?
not tonight.... sorry... too tired
Wow...you all have been busy. Vickie, I love the clarifying and reclarifying of what im meant touch say :P
Post a Comment