Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pris...

Hey Everyone!! Please keep Pris in your thoughts and prayers today. She was admitted to the hospital last night with a fever of 105° and pneumonia. Ron was out of town but is coming back this morning and we will keep everyone posted as soon as we hear something.
We do all dat luvin....

7 comments:

mae said...

The flower is gorgeous! We will all be thinking/praying for her. Pierce family, please let us know if there is anything we can do for her/family! We love you all very much!

Vickie said...

I'm hoping we will hear something this morning after the doctor makes his rounds...

mae said...

Vic - I guess no news is good news? Where are all our people?

Vickie said...

I dont know, i guess its just you and me...

Vickie said...

Hey!! Granny finally talked to Amber and she said Pris's coloring is looking better and she seems to be resting better and Ron is now with her. So that sounds good.

Wallace said...

Hey guys! thanks for the updates! Dee and I got an email from Mom yesterday before we went to some all day meetings. We are praying... please post any updates!

Wallace said...

any more updates?