This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
question of the day..... Why do my baby girls look so much like their dad? Shouldn't I get some credit here?!
Wow! her eyes are awesome!I can see some of you in her... but I can see some of bill in her too! To be honest I really see Bess in her the most.
Brooke, you are a baby doll. We love you very much!!!!
Brookie is an adorable baby! Just wish we could see her more!
She looks just like the Gerber baby in this picture!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
question of the day..... Why do my baby girls look so much like their dad? Shouldn't I get some credit here?!
Wow! her eyes are awesome!
I can see some of you in her... but I can see some of bill in her too! To be honest I really see Bess in her the most.
Brooke, you are a baby doll. We love you very much!!!!
Brookie is an adorable baby! Just wish we could see her more!
She looks just like the Gerber baby in this picture!!!
Post a Comment