Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mom Doesnt Know I'm Gonna Blow Out Her Candles..

These are some of the cutest pictures...check out Liz's expressions, aside from the finger up the nose, which I think was really just a way to try and throw her mom off, but as you can see it doesnt!! Look at Maes expression too!! She never missed a beat putting her hand over Liz's mouth!!! You know Liz was wanting to blow out those candles!!!! Thanks Mae. These are hilarious!!!!







28 comments:

Vickie said...

Mae these are precious and i LOVE YOUR expression!!!!! Oh for those girls to be tiny again!!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
You're just like a supermom...ready to swoop in and gain control of the situation. I love the "hand over the mouth" technique. I'll have to try that sometime. I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Mae,
Is that Mike in the lower left-hand corner of the picture...calmly eating a sandwich?

Wallace said...

I love it... but do the girls know that you are putting pictures of them up on the internet? ha!

Vickie said...

i was wondering that too? Just calmly eating while the party is going on....

Vickie said...

I bet the girls will think its hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

If that is Mike in the picture, I would love to know what he was thinking about while all the b-day excitement was going on around him...Alabama football?

Vickie said...

Girl, you know she probably cut up for him too....shes such a good woman!!!!

Vickie said...

where is mae?????

mae said...

Mae has been at a "busines luncheon"! Actually Joey is eating, Mike is the one taking the photos - he didn't know he was so talented! My girls will think this is hysterical. I do wish they were little once - just for a day! :)

Anonymous said...

Mae,
The picture is adorable....thanks for sharing with us and please share more. Mom K

Vickie said...

i thought those arms MIGHT be a tad too delicate to be Mikes but i wasnt sure....heeheee

Anonymous said...

Well, I went back to look at the picture again, and now there are 2 pictures (only saw one before)....both of them are precious...Sarah and Liz grew up way too fast.

Anonymous said...

Well, I went back to look at the picture again, and now there are 2 pictures (only saw one before)....both of them are precious...Sarah and Liz grew up way too fast.

mae said...

In the words of our dear sweet Mother/K - "Enjoy those babies, when they are grown, you will wish for just one more day when they were little". No truer words have ever been spoken!!

mae said...

Mom/K - look at the sequence of the pics, Liz is up to NO GOOD!!!

mae said...

Well....my life passed before my eyes this moring, on my commute to work!!! A bucket flew out of a work truck, headed right towards me! I just knew it was going to hit the windshield and cause me to wreck. Luckily (I guess), the bucket ended up underneath my car, and I drug it! I'm thinking now, that I've had a blow out!! Scary!!
I pulled off to the shoulder and into the grass, and pulled the bucket out. Wish I had pic of that, Mae in a suit, crawling in the grass, under the car! Thank goodness, me and the car are okay. The bucket....demolished!

Wallace said...

Wow.... glad to hear you are ok.


Did you keep the bucket?

Vickie said...

shoo that is scary!! Glad you are ok and didnt kick the bucket!!!

mae said...

I did keep the bucket....thanks Vic - I didn't kick the bucket!

Anonymous said...

Mae,
Don had something like that happen to him once, but it was a ladder. He said that it was the scariest thing that he's ever lived through. The ladder fell off the truck, bounced on the interstate, and hit the hood of the car.

I'm glad that you're o.k.

Vickie said...

Either one would make me a nervous wreck!!!

Jodie said...

ok... whoever anonymous said 'i've been busy teaching my class today...."... I must clarify that Jodie is in Tennesse at Fairfield glade for the week. SO someone is setting me up!
Jodie

Jodie said...

p.s.
I also went to dollywood.... I wanted to get my pic made with dolly and give it to dad for xmas... thought that would definitely secure my inheritance... but she was busy!

mae said...

Jo- we have decided anonymous is a ghost!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Boo

mae said...

Jen/Jo - we need to see some pictures of the kids!

mae said...

Jason - do you have a picture handy of your Mom, we could do a birthday blog.