Everyone please welcome our newest addition, Angelina Jolie Shaw!!! Is she not beautiful?? This is Dustin's little egg baby that he has been taking care of for his Family Dynamics class.... I dont know about you but I think she looks like him!!!!! The best thing is she's a VERY good baby too!!Thursday, October 4, 2007
OUR NEWEST ADDITION TO THE FAMILY!!
Everyone please welcome our newest addition, Angelina Jolie Shaw!!! Is she not beautiful?? This is Dustin's little egg baby that he has been taking care of for his Family Dynamics class.... I dont know about you but I think she looks like him!!!!! The best thing is she's a VERY good baby too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
ok dust.... put the eyes on straight next time! and please don't let the baby near any water. With a daddy like you... who is always falling in water... please keep this egg baby safe!
Jodie
yes, she is beautiful!
Jodie
Dust - she looks just like him!! Such a beautiful baby!!!! Don't scramble, fry or boil the baby please!!!!
Sorry - after I wrote it, it sounds repulsive - yuck!!!!
MAE!!!! that is too funny, but yes i think she looks like him too!!
Vic- where are all our people today???
Mae...Some of your people have been very busy today.
Vickie...Thanks for posting such an interesting, yet disturbing picture. The Angelina Jolie Shaw egg baby is...adorable? I think "it" gets its good looks from dad. Where did the curly hair come from? Seriously...what is it made out of? -Jenny
"it" is an egg. What does she mean "what is it made out of?"
egg.
what an egg-head!
?
I love it! I agree that you can see dustin in her... Now did she get her looks from the shaw clan or there some Jones DNA at work there too?
Where the blonde hair came from is a bit of a mystery....
Oh wait... Vic - Didn't you have blonde hair once?
LOL she is a hard boiled egg baby!!
I agree with Mae, where are our people? Ive been hard at work grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for our tailgate party here at work!! SHOO lifes hard.. :-)
Make sure he is careful with her around the pool... we don't want one of your dogs to push her in!
Anyone have a picture of Vickie with blonde hair? That would make a good post!
yes i did have blonde hair once and there is only ONE picture of it that im pretty sure i destroyed. i was simply TOO ravishing so for everyone else i went back to another color... we cant be TOO gorgeous you know...
We know Vickie's dogs won't push Egg Baby in the pool. They only push in little defenseless dogs like.... SAM! Oops I wasn't suppose to tell that was I?! J.K.
p.s. Somebody tell dad that J.K. stands for 'just kidding'
Hey "anonymous" person,
Whoever you are, you're making me defend myself...I know the Angelina Jolie Shaw egg baby IS AN EGG! DUH! I was asking Vickie (a.k.a. Grandma Shaw)...What is the hair made of?
-Jenny
P.S. You people really DO need to start signing in or leaving your name.
Mae along with her people has been very busy today!!!! Running a seminar for 20 people for two days - glad it's over today!!! I'm worn out whew!!!
Jen - I agree - anonymous better started signing their name, or we're going to kick them out of our club!!!!
Wait a minute... i am NOT grandma shaw....
Vickie,
I hate to tell you this...If Dustin has an egg baby...then that does make you...Grandma Shaw!
-Jenny
My mom is not an egg head... she is a beautiful head! Love, Abby Kaye
My mom is not an egg head... she is a beautiful head! Love, Abby Kaye
"Grandma Shaw"!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Yes Abby Kaye, your mother has a beautiful head..
Hey everybody...I'm leaving a comment under my new blogger name. Yeah! Thanks for adding me to the blog, Grandma Shaw!
I think Dustin will make a great hair stylist one day.
P.S. I think I found that photo of Vickie with blonde hair. I'm not sure how it got on my computer...
yes!!!!
Jason,
Post that picture of Grandma Shaw. I think that we would all love to see it.
oh yea!
Vic... remember that as website administrator you can edit posts!
Post a Comment